First step!
Sup everyone!
My name is Kim Hartley if you don't already know me. I was born in Korea on the 30/01/1986 and was adopted at 6 months old and moved to Sydney. Lived there for 9 years and moved to windy Wellington. I attended Scots College (yes i know what your thinking- DONT!) from Standard 4 to Form 6. Went to Weltec to do Cert in Computing and Diploma in Communication and IT aka DICT haha. But finished the DICT after a year because it wasn't my thing. After that i started my two year glorious career at Wholly Bagels lol =P
Im now currently at Whitireia Polytech studying Cert in DJing. History, Prof Studies aka Hustle 101, PA Tech, Turntable skills, Art of mixing, music production, performance and music theoryIm a DJ now and have performed at the likes of Pchute 06 (Bling Party), Tear it Up, with Agent'c, my MC Medic as a part of Spirit Culture (Johnsonville pool, CTC etc), with M Star aka moni at Elim, youth events in town (Disturbance, Oblivion) and also done support for Beatrootz. Im really enjoying that atm and plan to do it for years to come! =D
I currently attend St Marys Karori aka Splinter. I have been for 7 years (like half ma life eh kat lol) and really enjoying it. We have a great community going on there. With past youth pastors (the best) Rosemary and old Harvey and current running pastor is Chris Darnell (the man). I help run the older age lifegroup and ive found that really good! So sam told me to write down my thoughts, so when i do think i'll post them up.
ONE!


1 Comments:
Onya mate, looking foward to what you have to say! Cos I know you have some good stuff rattling round in that nogin of yours!
Onya
Post a Comment
<< Home